My name is Ryan Leech, an Integral Master Coach™ practicing in the Vancouver area and throughout the world using Skype.
I work privately with people, such as Pro Athletes, as they transition out of what they have been doing and into the next phase of their lives. Perhaps it’s injury, retirement, or finding purpose; challenge in life comes in many forms.
During my 18 year career as a pro-athlete, entrepreneur, and entertainer, I’ve blended creativity with practice, patience, and perseverance.
The result? I have earned a unique reputation for making the impossible seem effortless.
This experience, combined with extensive training in the Integral Coaching methodology, has primed me to build co-creative conditions for powerful results to emerge.
How does it work?
Send me a note using the contact form on this website, let me know what’s up.
Then, we’ll schedule a chat in person, on the phone, or through Skype, free-of-charge, to find out if my offerings as a coach are a good fit with your expectations.
If so, we’ll schedule our first meeting for an in-depth mapping of what the focus of the program will be, and why it is important and meaningful to you.
Primed with this understanding, I privately prepare a program that is offered during our second session.
This isn’t a ‘cut and paste’ program.
It is mindfully designed around the uniqueness of who you are.
From that point, we’ll continue meeting every 2-3 weeks with progressive and custom-designed practices to bring about the achievement of your desired goals.
Open to what deeply matters
Flow with personalized life practices
Flourish with clear intention and action
“I am now in possession of the tools I need to continue the growth begun through the program offered by Ryan. For this, I am profoundly grateful.” –Evan
For a glimpse in to my work as a professional mountain biker and some of the reasons I am now coaching athletes, I invite you to view this video:
What are your qualifications?
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC) by the International Coaching Federation on March 2nd, 2013
- Certified as a Professional Integral Coach on June 10th, 2011
- Certified as an Apprentice Integral Coach on April 22nd, 2010
- Coach training hours meet the “Master” level as set by the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Comments from previous clients? Please Have a look!…
What is Integral Coaching®?
“Integral Coaching® is a discipline that enables clients to become more aware of their current approach to situations, to see new possibilities and then build sustainable new competencies to achieve outcomes that deeply matter to them. The coach and client are dedicated to the unique developmental needs of the client.” -Integral Coaching Canada
“Ryan was sensitive, inspiring and supportive coach who helped me work through an uncertain period of my career, by creating a program that mixed reflective and active exercises that helped me gain greater awareness of my tendencies and to clarify my goals. In response to my initial situation, he crafted a program that challenged me, and refined it over five months according to my progress and active feedback.” -Germaine
“Ryan’s compassionate nature allowed me to really feel safe and to trust openening up about the career challenges I had been having. Working with his relaxed yet structured pace he was able to guide me to a new way of seeing my ‘problem’ which ultimately led me to having a big breakthrough!!” -Treena
“My Integral Coaching® journey with Ryan was amazing. The skills I developed through practice helped me grow and achieve goals in key areas of life. I will cherish the knowledge and depth he has allowed me to discover and am looking forward to the next stages in my life.”-Melissa
Get Ryan’s newsletter
- This weeks theme on 'Ryan Leech Connection': Travel. Blog:... http://t.co/ELbM2Kn2DQ about 2 days ago
- RT @KHUnicycles: With 7+ rides/week I don't feel entirely out to pasture, but hopefully it brings a few more people into the sport: http://… about 4 days ago
- Morning hotel room meditation on my homemade foldable bench and lululemon travel mat. #postcoffee… http://t.co/P2o50aIHbf about 4 days ago
- RT @BikeEastBay: We're setting up! You ready for #Pedalfest2014 ? http://t.co/j2LYgqTTLm about 5 days ago